Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

FINNISHED

So.

My high school's now over. Done. Finished. And I still can't quite believe it - has it really been four years? Well technically it hasn't, just a bit over three and a half, but... you know. Four years. It's a long time for a teenager. Feels like a little forever.

And now it's... over? Excuse me, I need a moment.

Anyway, I didn't get one.  Not a sleeping one, at least, as it is 7:45 am the morning after my last exam and I'm in the middle of nowhere, almost literally, on my way to our cabin which is.... even more in the middle of nowhere. But its okay. I like it there. I love it there.


Yeah. I look exactly like a person who's been sleep deprived for the last two months because she's been waking up in the middle of the night to watch ice hockey who's had four six-hour-long exams in the last twelve days AND who's woken up 5:15 am after 5-hour-ish sleep.

But it's okaaayyy. It's all okay. I'm going to Ylläs and it's going to be awesome. Then I'm going home and I'm going to sleep. And read. And write, because Camp NaNo is here (not like I have a plot or anything planned, though. It's scary. But I didn't have one last November when the actual NaNoWriMo was, so I  guess that's okay, too?). And I'm going to knit, and go out, and take photos, and not think about school for... At least a month.

But I still can't believe it's all over. Wow.

Now I think I gots to go, they promised there'd be electricity in the train, but I don't see a plug anywhere. So my battery's kind of dying. Liars. They're all liars.

Expect a photo spam of irrelevant, lame-ish Canada lookalike scenarios in the following posts. I don't care. It's okaay. And I love it.

No comments: